From LVCNR Wiki
Revision as of 06:46, 8 July 2017 by Db.
Please abide by these rules while playing on the server. Violation of any of these rules can lead to a kick/ban.
- Respect all players and admins.
- Do not spam/flood the chat, or advertise other servers.
- Hacking/Cheating will get you banned.
- Usage of 3rd Party mods/patches, cleo etc, are not allowed. Mods which give players undue advantage over others are not allowed.
- LEO players must not kill innocent civilians.
- Team attack/killing is not allowed.
- Spawn Killing is not allowed.
- Random killing OR DMing is NOT allowed. However, wanted players can random attack or DM among themselves.
- LEOs cannot work with or assist criminals in any manner.
- Yellow players are to be ticketed by LEO. However, fleeing yellows' vehicles can be shot at, to get them to a halt.
- Do not EMP vehicles if there are no wanted players inside the vehicle. However, vehicles causing hindrances to LEO operations can be EMPed.
- Do not quit or pause to avoid anything.
- Farming score/xp/money is unacceptable, and may get you banned.
- Do not randomly attack/kill LEOs. Cop hunt is punishable.
- You cannot defend your gangmates except during gangwars in the zones.
- Do not G-Abuse without a driver.
- Do not arrest other players in a car as a passenger.
- Bugs should be reported, not exploited.
- Do not report for other players in-game. Each player reports for himself.
- Connecting over VPNs/Proxies aren't allowed.
- Sharing of accounts is not allowed.
- Admins can enforce rules as they see fit.
- Also read the associated clarifications & insights into the rules, posted in the Rules section of Forum.
- This list is not exhaustive. Please visit the Rules section of Forum for complete set of rules.
- The rules are subject to addition/modification. Visit this section regularly.